A selection of Emergency GSM & Landline Auto-Diallers to work in conjunction with Security & Safety Systems.
We have a selection of Auto-Diallers that can be used with a wide range of Security & Safety Systems to help protect your family, staff & property.
There are basically two types to choose from:
- Landline (these plug into a standard telephone extension).
- GSM (these use mobile phone technology and are ideal for locations with no easy access to a telephone line).
The Auto-Diallers will normally connect into a Security & Safety Alarm Panel using a N/O or N/C input, and will contact key-holders by a Telephone Call or Text Message in the event of an activation, there are no hidden running costs when using these stand alone Diallers (unlike monitored systems) apart from the cost of the call.
Some models can also be used as a 'standalone' system using wireless call buttons or detectors to activate them.
The Auto-Diallers will contact key-holders by calling their telephone (mobile or landline), sometimes with a personal pre-recorded message, sometimes silent (depending on model) or by text message (depending on model).
They can be programmed to contact between 3 - 9 keyholders (depending on model) multiple times (or until switched off by key-holder either remotely or locally).
They are widely used for all types of applications these days including:
- Security (internal intruder alarms).
- Security (external driveway & perimeter alarms).
- Medical (family and staff).
- Care (elderly or sick patients).
- Safety (lone workers or workers in potentially dangerous situations).
- Are there running costs? (only the cost of the call, unlike a monitored system there are no monthly rental costs).
- Can I connect a system to my existing system? (yes, in most cases you could connect one to your existing security & safety system provided your system has a Output Relay or Voltage Output).
- Do I need Landline or GSM? (if you have a landline available most people would choose these, but if there is no obvious access to a landline then you would need GSM, the GSM models also give you much more control using your Mobile Phone.
- Do they call my telephone? (yes, they will call multiple telephones, mobiles and landlines, multiple times or until they are turned off, variations exist between models).
- Do they send text messages to me? (only a GSM model will send text messages).
- Can I turn them off remotely? (yes, in most cases you can turn the auto-diallers of remotely when receiving a call).
- Can I turn them of locally? (yes, you can turn then ON & OFF locally using Keypads or Remote Controls).
- How many people will they call? (varies between models, but normally between 3 - 9 people).
- Can I record my own message? (yes, on most models you can record your own message, please check specifications or contact us for advice).
With most monitoring systems you will pay a monthly ongoing fee, and in the event of an activation the monitoring staff will contact your key-holders to inform them about the situation, it will then be up to the key-holders to act upon the call, if you get to many false alarms for what ever reason many monitoring companies will charge you extra or cut you off, this new breed of self contained Auto-Diallers will do this for you with NO Monthly Costs, No Contracts.
These are a great addition to many systems, if you need advice please contact us for Friendly, No Obligation Advice !!